Skip to main content

How to Firm and Tone Your Eye Area Using Microcurrent - Hooded Eyes

How to Firm and Tone Your Eye Area Using Microcurrent

SEE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_S11otFnmn8



VIDEO
TRANSCRIPT:
hi there I'm Karen with ageless beauty
Pro and I am going to give you just a
little quick tutorial on using your
Clareblend mini around your eye area.

First thing I'm going to do is take a
little bit of my conductive gel and
gently dot it all around my orbital area.
okay

I just need a little bit because I'm going
to reactivate it with my mist so I don't
have to really glob on a ton of
conductive gel.


I just need enough to do

the treatment and I like to use a nice
enriched conductive gel that I make
myself or you can find them that are
pre-made that have some really good
active ingredients in them.


So I'm going 
to start with the mini.


 I've got my 
conductive gel on; add a light mist.


 I use a 
rose water mist or a really nice peptide
mist or a stem-cell mist or just even a
purified water mist. I really like the
rose water mist it smells amazing.


What 
I'm going to do is start on the inner
corner here pull it all the way around
the orbital bone set and come all the
way up.


Okay you want to maintain contact

the entire time and move slowly okay all
the way around and then up and up the
forehead and this shows your muscles
really what to do.


You know you want to 
have them go all the way around now
instead of digging in here I kind of
like to lay it flat like this and come
around and then I do like to kind of put
the probes right on my
eyebrow and bring it up.


You can start 
above your eyebrow- that is what's
recommended- I start just below because I
have such a high eyebrow and this kind
of really helps to get rid of that a
little bit of a "poochie" pocket that you
get if you've got hooded eyes like mine.

Then I show the muscles where
they're going up okay so this you can
you can use it this way where both
probes are attached or lay it flat like
that and just a few more around.


Now this 
does not hurt or zap me at all even in
the very sensitive eye area and that is
something that's very different that I
found versus using some other home
microcurrent systems.


If you don't 
have a ton of conductive gel on and even
if you do sometimes in the in the
sensitive areas are on the lips and the
eyes you really feel a zap the other day
I was using a different one and I didn't
have any conductive gel of course on my
nose and I accidentally touched it to my
nose and you know I really realized "wow"
this is a different system than the mini!

I can touch this one no conductive gel and there's no pain
whatsoever so and you almost think well
this thing's not doing anything
you kind of do until you look in the
mirror and you realize oh yeah okay it
is working.


And also especially when you

work your cheek bone area and your lips
you almost feel like you're going like
like that you can you can feel your
muscles like pulling up when you do this
on one side versus the other.


You really 
feel that side kind of going like lifted
you feel like you know Joker but you don't look that way you just you just realize that you're lifted on that side.


So that's what I do with the eye area go
around several times you can stop
um ... I don't know that that's really
mandatory you do have to keep you a
conductive gel nice and moist
you know ... damp but just work that
area.


It's so relaxing you know as

you do it you sometimes I do it when I
watch TV at night it'll you know turn on
some show just do this for a half an
hour you know okay hit my face really
good and then I don't have to do it for
a couple of days you know and then when
I do that and it's really got a great
lift and my muscles are really well
trained.


Then if I I don't have time and

I'm going out or I'm going somewhere I
can just get it out and use it for 5-10
minutes maybe just zap all over my face
and my muscles will immediately remember
where to go and spring into action it's
not as good as a full-on treatment but I
will get some firming and toning and
lift before I put my makeup on so then I
don't feel so much like I have to do all
this you know camouflage work with my
makeup!


So that is how you work your eye

area and get a left you I like to hold
it there this eye is already higher so
usually if your face is a little
asymmetrical in areas you can work 
certain areas and really work to get
that you couldn't even work it this way
holding your mini and moving it up like
that.


I really like the mini because

the probes fit around my muscles so well
that I really feel I can customize my
treatment even more so than some of the
other machines that I've used.


So that's 
how I use my mini around the
I area to get a nice lift and a nice
smoothing and kind of reduce that under
a little crescent moon that we get that
that starts to form.


That's how I use the mini in the eye
area
Thank you for watching!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Master Pro - Before and After

TIME MASTER-LED/Ultrasound Face Firming Toning Device Before and After photos (below) Overview Reviews What it does How to use it Best home skincare routine Filler Facial at home DIY Firming Facial prototcol See more about this device / Save 15% on your purchase WHAT IS THE TIME MASTER PRO? TIME MASTER PRO Professional-level treatment tool! -Strengthens -Lifts -Tightens -Detoxifies WHAT DOES TIME MASTER PRO DO? Time Master PRO works as the ultrasound waves cause a vibration of the surrounding skin tissues, known as "cascade of inter-cellular communication." It strengthens and lifts. As you move the device your skin will feel tighter, almost immediately.  As you pass the treated area, and throughout this process, oxygen to the cells increases and removes wastes in the pores. The  non-thermal (no heat)  action of ultrasound is beneficial because of the rapid oscillation of tissue promotes movement between inner and outer cells and increases fibrobl

The Battle Between CLAREBLEND MINI and NuFace (Outcome Results) Which is the better home microcurrent machine?

HOW THE MINI BEATS NuFACE 1. It's cheaper 2. Nodes are smaller 3. More effective (in my opinion) OK, let's talk about why the MINI beats the NuFace. First, it's cheaper. The regular NuFace costs several hundreds of dollars. Even the "mini" version is $350++. The MINI is just $359 But not for you, oh dear subscriber. For you, it's just $299 But, you knew that already, right? SECOND: The nodes are smaller and fit oh-so-well under the lips, eyes and cheekbones on the MINI. the NuFace nodes are rather large and you have to buy more attachments (!!) to make them fit well under the lips and eyes. I'm not sure what the reasoning is for this, but it seems like just an overall firming/toning device vs. a selective area device. I prefer the latter. THIRD: My MINI and my NuFace work pretty consistently to get a firmer, toned look fairly quickly. However... With the Mini, I get no zaps, pain or sting. NADA. NONE. ZILCH. The NuFace will zap you good if you don'

Facemaster vs. NuFace vs. Ultra Renew Plus (Truth in Aging) -- UPDATED

OK, I've been meaning to do this post for awhile. As an avid "anti-aging" skincare advocate (and licensed esthetician), I am pretty good at figuring out what's what with skincare and various products. But when it comes to home devices, it's hard to tell until you actually use it. I've used Facemaster for several years (6+), NuFace for about 5+ and Ultra Renew Plus for a few months. I feel equipped to give an unbiased review. Ready? Facemaster, the home lifting/anti-aging device by Suzanne Somers: I still use the two-prong device and haven't updated to the newer one-hand device, but all in all, this machine isn't bad. I used for several years and found that when used weekly, I got pretty decent results. Now, here's the caveat: You need some sort of conductive serum (Ms. Somers has one to use with it). I used hers as well as others (copper serums, aloe vera, etc.). The bottom line: Use something without oil. Aloe vera seems to work fine, bu