Wednesday, December 5, 2012

How to beat your fear of public speaking

The power of pause

Pause is the most important skill of a speaker. When you pause your audience thinks about your message and reflects. Pause builds audience confidence in you. If you don’t pause… Read More→
Having eye contact is very important if you want to be a great speaker

Eye contact that will make your audience like you from the first glance

When it comes to eye contact you need to remember only 2 techniques. Not many, but you need to make them a part of yourself. Always use them whenever you… Read More→
Be aware of your body language while speaking

Body language technique that will make your audience trust you

You might ask: “Andrii, how should I move on stage? What should I do with my body? How should I gesture on stage?” I would say: “It doesn’t matter, because… Read More→

No comments:

Post a Comment