6 Tips to Stay Hip, Sexy and Not Desperate Over 40:
1. Be sure to stay current with fashion trends and ADAPT them to your style and age. For example, sapphire blue skinny jeans are hot, but they may not be for you now. So instead, wear a sapphire blue scarf, jewelry, accessories, etc. to adopt the color trend without being a fashion victim.
2. Every year do something different with your makeup. If you've been wearing berry lipstick for the past 15 years, change to a pink or neutral. If you always rim your inner waterline with black, switch to dark grey, navy or deep plum. You get the idea.
3. Buy something you LOVE every season. Buy something you feel amazing in and wear it out!
4. Quit fretting about your body and wear shapewear and get on with your life. I've spent hours obsessing over bumps and rolls and sometimes you've just gotta don the SPANX and get on with it.
5. See a doctor who knows something about aging and women. So many do not have a clue. Research your area and make an appointment and be truly honest about your problems. Don't give up until you get resolution.
6. Move your body. Do something you like...dance, weights, bike, whatever. Honestly I'm sick of being told about exercise, too, but it's something I can 100% guarantee you will make you feel better, more confident and sexier.
How to Firm and Tone Your Eye Area Using Microcurrent SEE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_S11otFnmn8 VIDEO TRANSCRIPT: hi there I'...
OK, I've been meaning to do this post for awhile. As an avid "anti-aging" skincare advocate (and licensed esthetician), I am ...
Sometimes I see women my age and older/slightly younger (like Heidi) doing makeup that just shouldn't be done any longer. They are be...
The Battle Between CLAREBLEND MINI and NuFace (Outcome Results) Which is the better home microcurrent machine?HOW THE MINI BEATS NuFACE 1. It's cheaper 2. Nodes are smaller 3. More effective (in my opinion) OK, let's talk about why the MINI ...